A Brazilian butt lift is another form of body contouring that involves removing a patient’s body fat from one area – such as the abdomen, flanks, thighs and bra-line – and injecting it into the buttocks and outer hips. A Brazilian butt lift is performed to reshape flat or sagging buttocks or to help reshape disproportionate appearances that occur from massive weight loss.
Results from a Brazilian butt lift will fully show in 1-2 months.
Bucks County Plastic Surgery & Dermatology is a leader in body contouring, CoolSculpting and SmartLipo, in Greater Philadelphia, Doylestown, Newtown and King of Prussia. Call us today to find out why so many choose us. We look forward to seeing you!
The Brazilian Butt Lift: Change Your Backside
There are few things as powerful as confidence. An important component of being confident is being comfortable in your appearance from any angle. If your profile is craving a bit of curvature, a Brazilian butt lift may be the right procedure for you.
In recent years, having a certain shape to your backside has become something that almost everyone wants. But even through proper diet and exercise, many cannot achieve the look they want due to genetics or other inescapable factors. For those who yearn for shapely glutes, the endless cycle of hours at the gym, special supplements and specialized meal plans is over, because at Bucks County Plastic Surgery & Dermatology near Newtown, Doylestown and King of Prussia, PA, we can help you add volume and shape to your posterior.
Our surgeons provide this new procedure that yields beautiful results with short recovery times. The process works by removing fat through liposuction from other problem areas (such as the abdomen) and then transferring it to the rear end.
How to know if you are a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift procedure:
- You’ve maintained a weight that you are happy with for at least three months
- You do not plan to lose further weight as it may impact the results of the surgery
- You do not smoke or are willing to not smoke for an amount of time specified by the surgeon before and after the procedure as it may impact the healing process
- You do not drink in excess, as this can impact the surgical process
- You have tried other means of tightening and enhancing the appearance of the rear but still have not achieved the size or shape that you want
- You have the right shape for the procedure. The surgeon can inform you about what may or may not be possible depending on your body type
It is important to know that candidates for the procedure must have maintained good general health, as anesthesia may be necessary for the procedure and to ensure that recovery goes well.
The Brazilian butt lift is just one of the many procedures that our offices near Doylestown, Newtown and King of Prussia, PA, offer. If you have questions about whether you are a viable candidate for the procedure, call Bucks County Plastic Surgery & Dermatology to set up a consultation with one of our doctors, or schedule a consultation right from our website.